The fact that Cinco de Mayo is approaching could only mean one thing…Summer is just around the corner! We are thrilled about Summer quickly approaching and we wanted to celebrate by sharing a deliciously refreshing cocktail with you. This recipe is super simple (only 4 ingredients) and it is bound to be a party pleaser. Let’s get started!
Sparkling Watermelon Cocktail Ingredients:
4c Watermelon, cubed
2 Limes, plus additional wedges for garnish (if desired)
1 1/3c Ginger Ale
3oz California Gin
– Puree watermelon using a blender or mortar & pestle, and then strain pulp
– Fill (2) glasses with crushed ice
– Pour 1/2c watermelon juice into each glass
– Squeeze the juice of (1) lime into each glass
– Add 1 1/2oz California Gin to each glass
– Top off with Ginger Ale and stir well
– Garnish with lime wedges and enjoy!
Let us know if you make this cocktail for Cinco de Mayo or anytime during the Summer – Cheers!
Adapted via Eat Well